[meteorite-list] Arizone fall "a secret" ? Of Course !!!!

From: Howard Steffic <bencubbin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:48:11 -0600

I have been panning for gold in the Sierra and got real lucky this summer. Why don't I just tell you my GPS co-ordinates so you can come help me. Especially since you did half the leg work.......NOT!!!!

Take a chill pill Greg, I don't think any of the dealers will miss any of your precious $

Howard Steffic