[meteorite-list] Missing Meteorite

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:18:38 -0800

Hi List

I am missing two meteorites from the US Mail--an ~800g Gujba fragment
and a ~120g Gujba fragment. DHL tossed these in the mail because they
cut service to my town and don't come here any more. (Thanks DHL--I
won't recommend your crappy service to anyone.) While it is probable
that they are truly lost, there is a slight chance that they have been
stolen and could appear in the marketplace. If list members would
keep their eyes open for these and let me know, I would appreciate
it. Thanks!

     Eric Twelker
     http://www.meteoritemarket.com