[meteorite-list] AD? LL5-6 Polymict breccia? FREE for study/testing use only

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, not sure if this would be an AD or not...

As I did with the LL4 material (now NWA 5799), I have some nice cutting "scraps" to offer for places that can use them for study/testing/educational use.
Please, no collectors or dealers, I would like these to go to places that can benifit from some free LL? material for study.

This may well be LL5-6 Polymict Breccia, but the final results are not in yet.
Some cutting has been done already and a few grams of fragments are waiting for someone to use.
I have a limited amount, but as the stone was 1086g more will be available once more cutting is done - no worries, I will make this offer again if you miss out.

Here is what the stone looks like:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/1086g-1.jpg

First come, first served - I will cover postage costs to anywhere in the world.

Greg C.