[meteorite-list] AD: PA Fireball Sale - 102 Meteorite Listings

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 11:03:32 -0700

Hi listees,

In the spirit of the fireballs and meteorites we love so dearly, a
special sale has been put together on ALL of our meteorites in our Ebay
store. If you haven't looked at what I have available it's really a good
idea to do so now.

102 meteorites are priced from .20/g to .33/g to move fast, and yes,
they have been moving very fast since we marked them down last night.
This is a limited time deal at these prices.

Auctions & Store Items:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn
FREE SHIPPING inside the USA on all orders over $50!

We must sell these items today! Bigger discounts are available on bigger
orders. $250 plus orders get even better pricing. Call or email me
off-list for these prices: 904-236-5394

The meteorites listed are unclassified nwa stone chondrites, expertly
cleaned, prepped, sliced, and/or polished slices, end cuts, and whole
stones. The best meteorites will go first, so don't wait, the prices
will not go lower, and I will not hold items. Please, due to the urgency
of this sale items must be paid for within 24 hrs of using Buy-It-Now.

This sale is to help generate funds for a possible hunt in the event we
narrow a search field or a stone is found by a local, so your purchase
will go to help fund this very worthy cause... ;)

This is your chance to get some very nice meteorite specimens on the cheap.

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman