[meteorite-list] Meteoritehunter fights with Museum

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:56:06 +0200

Who knows, whether there is a conflict at all.

This is press, media..

See the rubbish with the German pupil struck by a meteorite.

Even the first word on that page is wrong,
as Grau is certainly no astronomer.

I would rather think, that the Slovenian museum is happy, that this new fall
was recovered,
and perhaps it's a translation mistake and "clash" means "negotiate".

The Danish meteorite will end in the Copenhagen museum too,
Villalbeto ended a lot in Spanish museums,
Neuschwanstein will end 80% or more in Austrian and German museums,
And so on.

Cause we all are so brave and good gals&boyz.

Martin

(Who thinks, that every new meteorite found is certainly no disgrace or
annoyance!)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----