[meteorite-list] PA fall media hype

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:26:48 -0700

Geoff, Steve, "meteorite Men" You are both class acts. There is nothing you can do about a psycho like Mike. In response to people like him it reminds me of what My mother has always said, she just shrugged her shoulders and says "GOD LOVE HIM". Just pray that they get help for him soon. In the mean time keep up the good work and TV show. I think someone has aleady said that Mike is the single biggest problem with this hobby today. Very sad. Carl.
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829