[meteorite-list] PolandMET site update

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:04:42 +0200

Hello List.

I have again some new meteorites on my site.

. NWA 2698 [HOW] - new slices
. NWA 4438 [L3.1] - last specimens, new lower price
. NWA 5205 [LL3.2] - New slices with incredible large chondruls
. NWA 5497 [L3.6] - New type 3 with good price.
. NWA 5499 [PAL] - New pallasite from Morocco!!!
. NWA 5505 [CO3] - New CO3 with weathering like on newly found Kainsaz CO3
:)
. NWA 5506 [CO3] -
. NWA 5507 [L3.2] - New full slices
. D'Orbigny [Angrite] - New slices
. MILLBILLILLIE [AEUC] - complete specimens
. ZAKLODZIE [E-Ach] - World Class Complete Full Slices
. Meteorite Stamp 2008 - New stamp from Congo !!!

Story about this stamp is funny. I Have few of them in Ensisheim. When Mike
Farmer look at it, he told me that there are photos from his web site
showing his Imilac and Glorietta, stolen photos, used without permission :D
But anyway, becouse meteorites on photos have no name, this help identify at
least two of them.
Good price for resellers :D

and as usual, NEXT MEGA BIG FALL IN POLAND GGGggggggrrrrrrr..........

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) kosmos