[meteorite-list] Image of PA/MD bolide passing near M31

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:07:20 -0700

Sorry typing in the field not n
my best attribute. Steve, I am soooo not jealous of you. Keep thinking
that though if it helps you sleep at night.
I said what others were to afraid to say. This endless pumping of the
whole show has gone from pride (deserved) to prostitution. You used
up the "Brenham Steve"
name while pumping that meteorite into failure so bad that some of
your investors can't give it away on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone
Michael