[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men Promotion

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 01:39:19 -0500

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 01:04:54 EDT, you wrote:

>But in the past it has seemed like all the dealers were fighting to get a
>bigger piece of the limited pie.
>
>May I suggest that all the dealers stop thinking of getting a bigger piece
>of the small pie. Let's start thinking about making the pie bigger! How
>about let's start a bakery and start making pies!

Since the "pies" are meteorites, I am interested in hearing your plans for
making more of them. I would suggest a small probe loaded with Von Neumann
nanobots be launched to a convenient comet, where they would manufacture fusion
rockets to be used for steering the comet into a chosen NEA. A major break-up
event should cause quite an influx of meteorites over the next few hundred
thousand years-- the drawback being that they will all be of the same type.

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.