[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men Promotion

From: Bill Mason <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:25:34 -0500

Last night was the Science / History channel "Meteorite" Part two will be
next weekend. Just think of it - if all those meteorites came down the
market would go to hell. No more "one with the greatest collection when he
dies wins"? No more greed, no more exceptionally high prices and you'd have
to look for a new hobby.
Bill3 "Rusting"