[meteorite-list] OT(WIND Farm, ie SPAM) Meteorite Men Promotion

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:28:16 -0700

Oh, yes, many ideas, but I need to copyright them first! Remember,
after all it is about the "bigger pie piece" that we all will be
getting! In the meantime, I believe Mike Farmer, although not evil
(Most certainly NOT), will make a good rival. In fact, like a lot of
these "shows" you need other characters. I believe, if the show
"Meteorite Men", goes beyond the original founders and brings in other
meteorite hunters, you will actually get greater potential for such a
show to educate the public.

Michael Cottingham