[meteorite-list] OT(WIND Farm, ie SPAM) Meteorite Men Promotion

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:22:25 -0700

Great idea! I would collect the set. Except I think the end times is when ebay is flooded with shoddy bootleg figures from China with little pieces of slag.

Carl

Michael Cottingham wrote:
>Don't forget the limited edition ACTION FIGURES complete with
removable vests, metal detectors, and ATV's ! When we see these on
ebay we will know for sure it is the "End Times" . I also wonder if
Mike Farmer will get an action figure as the "MeteoriteMen's" arch
rival! There also might be limited edition Bob Haag and Nininger
action figures too! Some of these might actually come with a real
meteorite.