[meteorite-list] Most Successful Meteorite Hunter

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:50:41 -0700

Hello,

No worries...I do not think you offended anyone. Thanks for the
compliment, but I do not consider myself one of the great meteorite
hunters, in fact, I made the choice of family over meteorites long
ago. I can not justify leaving my children for any great lengths of
time. If I had no children, well I think I would of moved to Morocco
10 years ago!

Best Wishes

Michael