[meteorite-list] Okay, how do I go about angering the aliens...

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:28:10 -0500

http://www.portalino.it/nuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=38150

The Belgrade home of Radivoje Lajic has been hit by meteorites five times since
last November. He has concluded that he's being harassed by extraterrestrials.

He said: "I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what
I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense.
The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit five times
has to be deliberate."

The first meteorite fell on his house in November last year and since then a
further four have smashed into his home. The strikes always happen when it is
raining heavily, never when there are clear skies.

He said: "I did not know what the strange-looking stones were at first but I
have since had them all confirmed as meteorites by experts at Belgrade
University.