[meteorite-list] WHO IS THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITEHUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

I meant stuff. Hard to type o. This phone and it changes words automatically.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone
Michael

On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:41 PM, michael cottingham <mikewren at gilanet.com> wrote:

What does a Moroccan stud have to do with meteorites?

Michael
On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:32 PM, Michael Farmer wrote:

I do not consider moroccan meteorites huntin or finds unless you think piles of meteorites on a house floor is hunting.
I have more than 800 middle eastern meteorites that found in the desert myself perhaps 500 kilos all in crates untouched.
Moroccan stud is bought and not found and should be taken out of the hunting equasion.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone
Michael