[meteorite-list] WHO IS THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITEHUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:34:58 -0700

JoshuaTreeMuseum wrote:

> Ok, actually when I think Meteorite Hunter; I think of . . . Casper

Hah! That is a really good one. Despite what it says in that Space.com
article Casper never hunted meteorites a day in his life. He slouched
behind a desk chain smoking and acting in a horrible manner towards
other meteorite dealers and real hunters.

Phil, yes, you do need to do a little more homework. No disrespect to
you, just correcting a significant error in your list : )

Salut,

Geoff N.