[meteorite-list] Question For The List ???? WHO IS THE BEST ANDMOST SUCCESSFUL METEORITE HUNTER OUT THERE?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:14:57 -0400

Excellent reply Al. I couldn't agree more. I recall reading about
Nininger going down to Mexico to look for Toluca (was it?), and the
trip sounded very interesting - given the times, like you said.

If Harvey wasn't the "best" hunter, then he was the type of meteorite
personality that this hobby could use today - no offense to any of the
current personalities. With the passing of Richard Norton and Jim
Kriegh, this hobby is becoming short on gentlemanly ambassadors of
great wisdom.

Best regards,

MikeG