[meteorite-list] Unprofessionalism

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:55:50 -0700

In regards to the loss of respect I am referring to, I would like to
clarify something. I still respect all hunters, collectors, scientists
and enthusiasts on this list just as I do on other lists I am a member
of. I'm not above admitting that maybe I was a bit too harsh in that
statement. The ones I am referring to simply lose some hero points
because of the tirades.

I very highly respect the "anyone" who puts in the hours or research,
field work, and the compiling of the data it takes to be successful in
this business, especially when they are successful. When there are
personal attacks publicly on-list this effect all of us because they
become a reflection on the meteorite community to new comers and the media.

That's all I have to say on this...

--
Regards,
Eric Wichman