[meteorite-list] Martin, explanation please.

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:05:18 -0400

"Lot and his daughters flee the burning city of Sodom (background). Now that
their mother has been turned into a pillar of salt, the daughters consider
it their duty to ensure that Lot has male descendants. Here they are seen
feeding their father so much drink that he does not realize he is being
seduced by his own daughters."