[meteorite-list] Blackout on AZ fall information

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to do this but we have discussed the issue and due to underhanded tactics and harassment, we will no longer post photos, or any information to the list about the new AZ fall.
I am sorry but because of people like Carl and these schemes there is no choice but to deprive everyone else of what we are doing. I wanted to share, to make everyone a part of this fall in simply showing photos, but that was a bad idea.

Dr. Schrader will release any information he decides to at a later date.

Please do not contact him or the rest of us regarding this fall.

Michael Farmer