[meteorite-list] Pitiful excuse for a meteorite hunter Carl Esparza

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:42:32 -0700

Okay Mike, Sorry list hopefully just one final post on this topic. I am going to answer your accusations in order that you made them.
--
> so you found me yesterday, you found the new fall strewn field, and you found a new meteorite all from your car. Man, you are good. Amazing that knowing where I was hunting you are today at home on the computer and not picking up new meteorites.
> Kinda makes you wonder.
You know me. I am no spring chicken. Yesterday kicked my butt. I am sore today. This searching is hard work at 100 plus degrees but I am not done looking yet. No not all from my car.
> You still didn't tell the list that you were not in Carancas.
My team beat you to Carancas and we sent Bob Haag  ahead of you as well. This is the reason you don't like me but the truth be told. Had Bob declined my offer , you were the next name on my list to call. I wish Bob had said no because you are relentless and I would just as soon not be on your bad side. I did not have to go to Carancas because I sent Bob. Everyone who has read my ebay listing already knows this.
> How many new Arizona meteorites is this for you now, besides the ones from a Moroccans Tucson show table, um I mean your Arivaca ranch?
Yes, I have a ranch in Arivaca. Yes I have found a few meteorites throughout Southern AZ. What have you to do with this and why are you accusing me of buying them from Moroccans. Is this something you do or what??? All of these were found prior to 2001 and have been in their possession since then and 8 years later they are being classified. I hate that it has taken this long. They used to be worth a lot more money then they are now. Mike you simply cannot go around saying stuff like this without proof. It just makes you look even stupider than you are. How would you like it if I told this list that you solicit the services of young boys? Without proof that would be silly wouldn't it? So, please stick to facts here. Or this could get real ugly.
And finally Yes I found another yesterday. If you would get out and look you too would find them. You don't always have to wait until somebody tells you where to look. They are everywhere.
Later.
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829
Meteoritemax