[meteorite-list] FW: New Fall in Arizona.....

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:03:34 -0500

forgot to plain text message

From: astroroks at hotmail.com
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: New Fall in Arizona.....
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:01:10 -0500

Greetings to those running the desert in Southern Arizona. I just received an email
from David V. Aguilar, Chief of the United States Border Patrol, Division of Home Land
Security. He expressed his gratitude in having so much help curtailing illegal traffic in
the SE sector of Arizona. I had to tell him that you folks were looking for a different
type of alien. Extraterrestrial alien material. He then mentioned that everyone should
ware border patrol hats, to assist further. He's such a joker!
Good Luck All!
Dennis

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.