[meteorite-list] Is this Irelands first meteorite find?

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:39:36 +0200

Hello Peter,

that's a wonderful collection and a fine documentary work as well.
Congratulations.

For me it's always amazing how much the shape of a meteorite differs
depending from perspective - somehow a cubistic quality. The Wold Cottage
mass on James Sowerby's painting, and on the British Museum postcard - hard
to believe it's the same meteorite.

Regards,

Matthias