[meteorite-list] Is this Irelands first meteorite find? pictures

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:52:32 -0400

Hi Michael,

Grady edited the later versions of the Catalogue - the earlier
versions were edited by someone else, I don't recall exactly who. Was
it Sears?

The Catalogue is new to me - I had heard of it and read about it and
longed for it, but only recently bought my own copy. It's been an
invaluable reference for the nerd in me - my wife looked at it briefly
and declared it was the driest reading she had ever seen. LOL

To me, it's a page-turner. I'm slowly working my way through it,
reading every entry. :)

The software is a great bonus as well.

Best regards and clear skies,

MikeG