[meteorite-list] GPS Device located on my car!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:23:24 EDT

Mike,

Did you call the cops?

Did you fill up a police report?

Send me a copy of that police report.

And if it is a joke, I'll expect an apology.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/19/2009 7:04:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:
I demand a full IMCA investigation. Today while preparing to depart for
field operations in southern Arizona, Greg Hupe discovered an illicit GPS
tracking device placed under my car! Ruben, I know it was you!
This is an outrage, I feel so violated that the trauma may keep me out of
the field for a few days. Sadly this will lead to the loss of inmportant
data.
Below is a photo of the object discovered. Anyone with any information on
this object please call me ASAP.

http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/tracker.JPG

My wife will now be dropping us from her airplane into the hot zone.
Camping at my gate is futile.
Michael Farmer

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu