[meteorite-list] WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: Tom Randall <tommy2005_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:05:16 -0400

Hello list,
     I do not post often. I do not sell meteorites. I BUY them
occasionally. I've bought from many people on this list. I am a small
time collector. Anyone remember Steve saying he's leaving? He's like
Herpies, he keeps coming back. Time and time again. Selling his
stuff. Disregarding the list RULES. Here is an email he sent me after
my original response to his post:

"TOM GO TO HELL.WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM???
  Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!"

I mention nothing about hate in my post. Here is my original post:

"Wait, didn't you leave this list for good not long ago?

God(tm) almighty someone stop this guy......I will NEVER buy
ANYTHING from you Steve. EVER.

Go away.

Tom"

Where's the hate? This will be my last post on this. Steve you're
just a liar. You have serious issues.

Don't blame me, it's your OWN fault.......

Tom