[meteorite-list] WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:19:06 -0700

Hey Phil,
See my response to Elton. Your response amounts to trolling even more
than his.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

You're right, and I do have a job. I'm currently taking summer
classes and working Mon-Fri at the Space Sciences Lab as a lab
assistant. It's not much - just ordinary lab cleaning, running
samples on a spectroscope, helping with a research project on the
terrestrial ages of antarctic meteorites....run of the mill stuff.
Speaking of which, I've spent most of my lunch hour writing these damn
Go figure.
What do you do in your free time, eh? Something better?
Jason