[meteorite-list] WHATS WITH THE ATTACKING

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:37:10 -0700

Phil,

> Nothing personal, if just sounds like you have a boner for Steve and Tom,
> maybe you 3 could just get a room and save us the details of your lovers
> spat.

Nothing personal? Idiot.

> Oh and in my spare time from my 2 jobs and raising 2 children under the age
> of 5, ?I write meteorite limericks!!

Right...well, I can't speak for the kids, as I've never met them, but
given the example you're setting, I don't have high hopes.

> Seriously dude, take a chill pill, you're coming off as a snot nosed brat.

You're the one who called on me; I left you well alone. If I'm a brat
for responding to an insult, at least I'm the one who started it, for
they're undoubtedly worse.

Jason