[meteorite-list] AD: Free ADs & Meteorites For Sale & A Blog & More Stuff

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:06:34 -0700

Ok As promised,

Here's the start of my AD campaign!

Spacifieds.com - Free Astronomy Classified Advertising: Say goodbye to
the 20% - 25% Ebay fees! Sell anything space and astronomy related.
Unlimited FREE Ads!
http://www.spacifieds.com
REGISTER LINK: http://www.spacifieds.com/wp-login.php?action=register

The Meteorite Blog: - Daily Meteorite News & Information From The
Meteorite World
http://www.meteoriteblog.com
REGISTER LINK: http://meteoriteblog.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Meteorites USA - Meteorites For Sale
http://www.meteoritesusa.com
Meteorites USA Blog: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/blog

HUGE! Discounts On All Meteorites We have on Ebay Right Now. Email me
for Details!

Go For It! Join my free classifieds site Spacifieds.com! IT'S FREE, it
don't cost nuttin'! Free is the least expensive and most cost effective
way to advertise in this economy.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA