[meteorite-list] Irelands first meteorite find.....and who proofread TFS?

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:44:52 -0700

Jim Brady posted

> This is basic grammar.Anyway, that would put me off the book
> straight away but I'm picky like that.

Dear Jim:

I made a typing error while quoting from the book. It was my mistake,
not the author's. Sorry about that.

Since you are correcting me on basic grammar I will mention that the
proper form is "off-list," not "offlist"; you should please always add
a space after each comma and period when typing; "authors sake" should
be "author's sake"; and when posting to an American-based list the
correct spelling of the word would be "favors," not "favours."

I'm just kidding with you : ) Thanks for pointing out my error. I'll
fix that on the blog.

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com