[meteorite-list] Can The The Met-List Be Reborn?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:00:18 -0700

Hey Darren,

No, I'm not Art... I don't have an identity issue. I do appreciate your
sentiment. Honestly... And no, I wasn't implying some impending doom
from a forum that I would set up. The Met-List is the best and biggest
out there. The list will probably always be here as long as Art is
capable of running it and as long as it has members. I tried the whole
forum thing and it flopped badly. Why do you think I shut it down? ;)
This is not to say I won't start another meteorite website however.

Let me be crystal clear. This is not about my websites. If it were I
wouldn't care about the BS on-list and would simply just ignore it all
and post my links. Marketing is not my priority, knowledge is.

I want to learn more about meteorites. That's it! No BS, no bickering.
No reading through slams and personal attacks against other list members.

It's not about telling Art what to do. Neither is this a DEMAND as you
so eloquently put it. He has rules... They are posted on MC, and he is
not enforcing his own rules. That is a fact.

Maybe I am unwise for wading in as you say. If so, then that's fine.
Other have tried too, so I'm not alone in that. This is my try... I
won't do it again.

Meteorites! are why I joined the list.

Best Regards,
Eric