[meteorite-list] ad - some unusual stuff....

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:34:50 -0700

Hi all,
        As you know, I use the list very seldom for sales. However, I do
Have some spectacular (and some rather modest) specimens, including
A ZERO weathered Rumurutite, a couple of spectacular Millbillillies AND
A private resale of a Jerry Armstrong original! (and many impressive
Others - such as "gem quality" Huckita {ever heard/seen THAT?}) A little
Of everything.
        You can see them all here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/michaelblood7/LateJuneMeteoritePrepost#

        If interested in anything, please contact me off list - otherwise,
Enjoy seeing some photos of some unusual specimens - CLICK ON
A PHOTO TO ENLARGE.
        Thanks, Michael