[meteorite-list] NWA 5469 (R5 chondrite)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:54:38 -0700

Martin,
        thanks (and to Burnd & Mike, too, of course)
        You are right - this is $200/g material and the U of A
(Which holds 1/3rd of Nininger's collection and is one of if
Not THE meteoritic institution in the US) bought TWO
Of these slices at that price.
        HOWEVER, you would not BELIEVE the price I am
Offering the two remaining slices for. Here is a little more info
On them:
NWA 5469 (R5)? S4 W0 ( as in ZERO weathering. Unheard of)
        Take another look - I do not want to put the price on the
Net, but I will happily respond to inquiries off list.
SEE ALL PHOTOS AT:
http://picasaweb.google.com/michaelblood7/LateJuneMeteoritePrepost#