[meteorite-list] Martian and Lunar meteorites

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:33:24 -0700

List,
Interesting!
I have a question.
 How is this possible?
As Martin pointed out earlier, there is no way to set aside the "required"
20% or 20 grams for future study?
In addition , Going by this scientific technique; how do we know that all of or at least some of the other rocks sniffed on Mars are not also meteorites?
It seems a bit like the Tail wagging the dog here to me?
Maybe this is why none of the official Mars meteorites match the rocks we sniffed on Mars? Maybe they are also meteorites?
Where is Barnacle Bill really from? Maybe he's a meteorite from Earth because I think andesite is found on Earth ?
Just curious what the Metsoc peeps are thinking?
Thanks
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829