[meteorite-list] Example of Lipping and direction stumper. TAKE2

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:58:18 +1000

Thanks for that link Martin. I haven't seen that article for a while but
it's always an interesting read. I have a few unusual Taza pieces but the
one that really blew me away with it's "dual orientation" was this little
gem:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/features/taza2.html

I think it shows quite a few similarities with some of the pieces you have
highlighted. I've always found this particular feature really interesting in
meteorites.

Cheers,

Jeff