[meteorite-list] AD - Serious Bargains This Week On Ebay!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several great auctions due to end this afternoon, all started at just 99 cents including a planetary piece worth over $1,000.00. Too many bargains to list separately so click on the link below if you want some super savings. It is my belief that prices have reached rock bottom and are starting to creep up again so you may not want to wait around since my inventory on planetary material for sale is running low.

I am hoping to take a break from eBay soon as most of these items have been selling way below my costs lately, my loss - your gain!

All of these items are definitely worth a look.

Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock