[meteorite-list] PA Fireball Update - New Video

From: Rob Matson <mojave_meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 01:43:05 -0700

Hi Mike,

On your website, below the link to the video, there is a diagram
with a mostly left-to-right trajectory labeled "4" which in the
legend says "hankey's trajectory". I don't see an indication in
the image whether north is "up", but based on the river orientation,
I'll assume it is. If this is true, your roughly west-to-east bolide
trajectory is not possible, based on your own telescopic image and
the video from York.

--Rob