[meteorite-list] AD: YADDA YADDA WIN UP TO $350.00 IN FREE Meteorites With This Week's Auctions- A Cool New Game To Play! YADDA YADDA

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:35:33 -0700

Bill,

It really is time for you to leave the list.

If anyone is curious, they can go to the Meteorite-List Archives and
check your posts. Even though you say you have been on the list for
years and years, that is a lie. Of your 90 posts in the List
Archives- 99% are whines, complaints, slander, hate, jealousy,
attacks, and more hate. I am serious LEAVE THE LIST. Enough is enough
with your hate.
You have not been on the list for years, and 89 of your 90 emails have
contributed nothing to the world of meteorites. You are filled with
hate and there really is no place for you here.

Dude, sales posts (even if there are many) out weigh your hate and
jealousy emails by far.

You are a coward and a liar, and like many people you hid through
emails, and do not have the courage to say the things you do in person.

You simply should leave the list...

Michael Cottingham

PS. Would some of you folks email Art and ask him to get this nut case
off our list. We are all tired of his hate.