[meteorite-list] Bernd is Almahata Sitterical

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:39:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2009 3:39:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
bernd.pauli at paulinet.de writes:

Could we now get back to meteorites?! Oh, yes, and by the way: I couldn't
resist
buying two tiny Almahata Sitta (= Station 6) specimens and they should be
in my
mailbox tomorrow or the day after. What a blast this ureilite is!!!

Almahata Sitterically
Yours,

B.P.

Well...........
Now that you mention it Bernd,
I bought some Amahata Sitta too.
But mine will soon reappear as Thin-Sections!

Well... When I say soon, it will take a bit of time, you just cannot rush
the Master.
But of course, you can tell me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com