[meteorite-list] Mr. Cottingham

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:44:56 -0700

Hello,

I believe the only threat in any of this is in your own mind or maybe
your own mind is the threat.

If you are ever in my part of the world though, please look me up, I
would love to take you out meteorite hunting. No threat intended. Just
an offer for fun and adventure.

I have no need to contact you privately, since you seem to need an
audience by using the list as your personal way of getting your kicks.

Like I said before, of your 92 to 94 (now) posts in the Archives, none
have made us wiser in knowledge concerning meteorites. However, a lot
of us now know that we really wish you would go away.

Thanks for all the extra publicity today, since your first post
concerning my "Ad", statistics at my ebay store show a 38% increase
over normal. I have you to thank for this-so thanks!

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham