[meteorite-list] Cottingham

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 00:58:39 -0500

Phil,

I have no idea why you would mention Matteo and me in the same sentence. I must also point out that Matteo seems to have grown as his collection has. His decreased negativity illustrates this. We all have to grow up and of course grow old.

All life is a melodrama. Mostly drama with less and less mellowness.

Bill,
predicting a new Illinois fall in less than a year :)

I see you enjoy your version of the drama.