[meteorite-list] PA Fireball Meteorite Possibly Found!

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:49:31 -0400

Again thanks for all the comments.

I'm going to post these replies as comments on my blog later today.

If you guys would be so kind as to post the comments on my blog
yourselves you may include a link to your meteorite sales websites in
with the comments.

If I don't see the comments up there when I go to do this, I will just
throw them in as they came in through the email.

If you don't want me posting your comments on the blog at all LMK.

Thanks,

Mike