[meteorite-list] METEORITE signs (NOT an ad)

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 13:34:33 -0700

Cool.
I just ordered a couple signs to alert people at star parties that I have
meteorites on display. I've been taking a couple (or more) display cases
along to my astronomy club's star parties, especially the public ones. But
people often walk right by without noticing. These yellow signs, with
engraved black print will fix that.
In large letters across the top: METEORITES
Smaller type, underneath: see and touch Rocks from Space!
That should get their attention.! I just love showing them.
I should have these in time for the Grand Canyon Star Party, one of my
favorite events of the year. :^)
Now all I have to do is set up well before dark!
Linton