[meteorite-list] Addendum to "On a Serious Note"

From: Pete Shugar_at_clearwire.net <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:32:34 -0500

Well, some further thoughts........

There are some things we would not be able to control.
The gravitational field.
The electrical field and it's associated magnetic field.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was lightning
on Mars. This would provide that requsite lightning strike.

An electrode passing thru the "glass wall" of the
Martian Landscape.can conduct a voltage spark
from a Van De Graff generator or a Tesla coil.
I don't think a spark of electricity will contaminate the
"soil". There is the question of micro amounts of material
from the electrode being deposited inside from the discharge
of the spark.

I would also suggest that material from several different meteorites
be in the container for the Martian soil.

As to what the Earth "bug" would be that's put into Mars enviroment---
I leave this up to someone more qualified to answer.

Then we have the reverse of all this should we ever discover
a Mars "bug"
Pete IMCA 1733