[meteorite-list] Addendum to "On a Serious Note"

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:50:04 EDT

This all reminds me of the experiment that Dr. Harold Urey performed many
years ago that produced amino acids from inorganic chemicals that simulated
an early earth environment.
GeoZay

>>There are some things we would not be able to control.
The gravitational field.
The electrical field and it's associated magnetic field.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was lightning
on Mars. This would provide that requsite lightning strike.

An electrode passing thru the "glass wall" of the
Martian Landscape.can conduct a voltage spark
from a Van De Graff generator or a Tesla coil.
I don't think a spark of electricity will contaminate the
"soil". There is the question of micro amounts of material
from the electrode being deposited inside from the discharge
of the spark.

I would also suggest that material from several different meteorites
be in the container for the Martian soil.

As to what the Earth "bug" would be that's put into Mars enviroment---
I leave this up to someone more qualified to answer.

Then we have the reverse of all this should we ever discover
a Mars "bug">>

**************Mortgage rates drop to record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo
Fixed. LendingTree?
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222653866x1201461148/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.as
p%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D28895
60%26esourceid%3D2889560%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)