[meteorite-list] Encyclopedia of Meteorites down?

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:48:03 -0400

Looks like the asp is gone for login... I tried to access the root and got
an error... it could be because it expects the asp, and they never added a
redirect for the default...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Required permissions cannot be acquired.

Exception Details: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required
permissions cannot be acquired.

Source Error: