[meteorite-list] More on Mayo Belwa

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 06:54:14 +0200

just 2 days ago we have take some photos via SEM of Diopside
crystals present in a cavity of my Mayo Belwa piece

http://i43.tinypic.com/14l27x1.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2yxjh4l.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/20pa88i.jpg

and this crystals of probably Molybdenite

http://i43.tinypic.com/oh6xzk.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/9pri0x.jpg

Matteo