[meteorite-list] Ad: 100kg Brenham

From: JASON PHILLIPS <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:03:44 -0500

Hello List,

I am offering for sale a world class meteorite specimen that would enhance
even some of the finest museums in the world. It is a 100 kg Brenham
complete individual that I got from Steve Arnold about two years ago. It
displays orientation and was found by Steve Arnold and Dr. Ebel of the
American Museum of Natural History. It is very stable with no rusting
problems, at all, and is an all around great looking specimen. I am looking
to let it go for much less than even the wholesale price, and most assuredly
cheaper than any other pallasite around. If you check out eBay it has been
selling for $2-$10/gram in sliced form and this specimen is only a fraction
of the lower end. It comes with a letter of authenticity from Steve Arnold,
in situ pictures of Dr. Ebel and Steve retrieving it, and a dark cherry
wooden stand. If you are interested in discussing this specimen and desire
to see pictures please contact me. Interesting trades will also be
considered.

Take Care and Thanks,

Jason Phillips

Rocks from Heaven