[meteorite-list] AD - SALE 50% Off all Rizalites on TektiteInc.com SALE

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:58:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Many thanks to those who visited my site during the sale.

Many Rizalites have been sold over the last week and there's still a
little left on my site.

Please note that I will NOT be adding anymore Rizalites to my site once
the remaining have been sold. Yes, I am running out!

However, I will still be listing a few quality specimens on evilBay every
now and then.

Please see the link below that directs you to a page where all the
available specimens are located. This will save you time in looking for
the specimens that have not been sold yet.

http://tektiteinc.com/forsale.html

Also, please have a look at my evilBay listings, I have some choice
specimens ending in a few hours time.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Desmond Leong