[meteorite-list] Green lights/meteor seen in uk

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Graham and List,

Posted on The Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News a few hours ago. For this story and others: http://lunarmeteoritehunters.blogspot.com/

If you would like to news emails directly to your email please sign either for RSS feeds or JOIN as a follower. Thank you for your reading daily. If anyone has a story or news item that they would like posted please contact me. Dirk...Tokyo

England Latest Meteor News-Meteors cause flare alert calls 16JUN09

Meteors cause flare alert calls

BBC-16JUN09

Calls were made to coastguards across England's south coast, including Cornwall, Devon and Hampshire, reporting white and green flares. Reports were also made to coastguards in Jersey and France for about 30 minutes from about 2130 BST on Monday. ... (more)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8102331.stm